What’s the cheapest and the most effective way to eliminate cellulite naturally…?
Add to it:
- Burn fat
- Lose weight
- Reduce water retention
- Stimulate vitality and wellbeing
- Increase energy levels…?
Too good to be truth…?
So much in one? Yes-we’re looking at multifunctional solutions…!
First of all: let me tell you I totally understand that you may be a bit sceptical about this post. You’re probably thinking: ‘Is there anything like a real cellulite cure? What kind of claims is she making talking about losing weight as well…?
Trust me: there are many natural solutions that are not just fads. I am definitely not making any false claims here and it’s not about any creams or lotions or other similar ‘cellulite cures’.
I am always passionate about finding 100% natural solutions as I truly believe in all holistic healing systems. It’s not about the symptoms; it’s about correcting what caused them to bring balance once and forever.
As a massage therapist, I had many female clients asking me for anti-cellulite massages, and yes: lymphatic drainage massage is a great additional solution. However, I knew that in case of cellulite it’s more important to focus on a natural therapy that can do its job from the inside. Truth to be told: massage is a really expensive treat and if you want to go for manual lymphatic drainage sessions, you will spend a fortune. But, yes: it works.
As motivated as never before I started researching and investigating. During that time I neglected my healthy habits a bit: I was basically juggling between my studies, my job and a part-time local business. I wasn’t surprised when I saw cellulite signs forming on my thighs but I was also determined to fix it in a natural way as I had confidence it would work.
I was lucky to meet a local, friendly herbalist who shared a really great anti-cellulite recipe. It was more or less two years ago and I have tested it on myself as well as encouraged many of my female clients and friends to test it ever since. Many of my male friends or clients also tested it as this recipe is not only for cellulite reduction but also to:
- stimulate weight-loss
- stimulate fat-burn
- increase energy levels
- fight water retention (often aggravated by caffeine drinks, I will be posting on caffeine substitutes soon)
More importantly: not only females suffer from cellulite. Many men may want to fight it or prevent it too.
To cut the long story short: all the people I asked to try it were all amazed at the results!
Let me share the recipe with you
- Fucus Vesiculosus :20 gr
- Oxiacanta Crataegus: 10 gr
- Flipendula Ulmaria: 15 gr
- Butula Alba: 15 gr
- Fraxinus Excelsior: 10 gr
- Verbena Offic: 10 gr
How to get started?
- Visit your local herbalist / organic store
- Ask them to prepare the mixture sticking to the exact proportions I provided (you can also use the herbs separately, but I can’t guarantee the same result)
- It is very important that you ask your herbalist for a consultation: even though the recipe is natural there might be some contraindications (e.g. if you are pregnant or lactating) or interactions (if you are on medication). I am not a doctor nor do I know your medical condition this is why I highly suggest you make sure that this recipe is safe for you.
- You may also ask them for a highly personalized treatment for you (for optimal results it is important to specify: how long it should last, how many times a day should you drink your phytotherapy infusion etc.).
Still, I provide you with some basic, general guidelines that should work for you
- Mix all the herbs and store them in a glass jar (dark and cool place)
- Prepare 2 infusions daily: one infusion should be more or less 1- 2 teaspoon of the mixture mentioned above. The taste is a bit bitter- to make you prepared- but it’s totally worth it
- The herbal treatment challenge should last for about a month
Here’s my mini-disclaimer
The treatment I was recommended by my herbalist was the following:
– 2 cups a day (1 teaspoon each) for 20 days. Then 3 days off and do 20 days again.
I have started noticing the first results after the initial 2o days treatment.
However, the recommendations may be a bit different for you: everyone is different and so it’s their treatment: that’s the concept of natural / holistic therapy / medicine.
If you are still doubtful, let me share this experience with you
I was so excited I discovered this recipe as well as other natural anti-cellulite treatments that I decided to write a book on it. In fact, it was the first book I have ever written and published. I put lots of time and effort in creating: ‘The Cellulite Cure: Eliminate Cellulite Fast. Natural Therapies for Effective Cellulite Treatments’ and I enjoyed every minute of writing it. I still call this book:’ my baby! ‘.
In this book, I shared many natural tips for winning the cellulite battle to have a sexy, fat-free and cellulite-free, healthy body. I felt very excited when I published it on kindle as I had always wanted to write to share something with the world. I originally expected to be most of my audience female, but judging from the reviews I was getting and my readers’ feedback, there were also lots of males interested in that topic. Ever since it was first published I even edited it a few times to make sure I would update it with more useful, natural tips.
My objective was accomplished
my book helped many people around the world. During the free promotion that I ran over a few days, more than 10000 people from different countries downloaded and read the book! I was ecstatic!
Now, a few months after the anti-cellulite ebook’s success, I am still getting e-mails from my readers and most of them especially enjoyed the chapter on phytotherapy that I have just shared in this post. They applied what they read and they were successful. So trust me- it’s working!
You may be thinking
1.’How much does this herbal treatment actually cost’?
I can’t tell you the exact price as it may vary depending on a country. Still, in general it is pretty inexpensive.
Here, in Spain I spent only 5€ on a monthly supply of all the anti-cellulite herbs I mentioned above. None of my clients or friends spent more than 15€ in total on a treatment that would last up to 2 months.
2. Does this herbal treatment mean I can eat whatever I want…?
Ok: to tell you the truth: no, it doesn’t. You may take it as bad news but I would suggest looking at the bright sight.
I’m not telling you to torture yourself, I am telling you and trying to motivate you (NEVER PREACH YOU as I am also a human being and have cheat foods every now and then…) toward a healthy and balanced diet.
The herbal recipe we’re talking about is a really great tool to stimulate the cellulite elimination process, provided you also mind your diet and include a regular portion of exercise. It also prevents unhealthy food cravings which is essential if you want to eat healthier.
If you are ready for an ANTI-CELLULITE NATURAL CHALLENGE, then
- Try to choose healthy, organic products
- I am not advocating any diet in particular, but I would suggest inclining towards an alkaline approach (The Alkaline Diet) to give you higher energy levels that will help you in the process!
- Eliminate fast food and (sorry for the word) crap food. Your goal now is to have a healthy body that will kill cellulite naturally.
- Make exercise a fun part of your daily life and think of it as of something you do for your mind: exercise is just so great to bring more happiness into your life and to reduce stress
- Select your fave songs, I would suggest something with an energetic beat, but just follow your personal preferences: what music really gets of HIGH naturally?
- Have the songs/tracks prepared and associate them with your GOAL- which is : Healthy Food– yes, Crap Food- no! The music will help you avoid cheating as you will automatically associate it with your goals and challenges. It will also increase your energy levels and make working out more fun!
- Choose spinning or step when you to the gym. 15 minutes a day is way better than 2 hours on the weekend. Just make sure you are consistent and track the progress.
- Pilates exercises are also natural cellulite killers. From my experience: I find it difficult to motivate myself to exercise at home, this is why I prefer joining a class. The fact that I pay for any kind of membership motivates me to actually attend the classes regularly- I don’t want to lose my money!
- Plan B that I suggest is to play your fave music at home and just dance/ jump to it- I understand that not everyone has time to go to the gym.
- There are also many other Natural Remedies that you can use for higher energy levels and therefore to stimulate weight loss and fat / cellulite reduction: pineapple tablets, guarana, spiruline and kola are my favorites.
So… congrats on reading this post to the end…! I know that it’s not the most entertaining read but using the tips described will result in massive success!
Are you ready to take on an anti-cellulite challenge now?
- Click here to follow me on Facebook for daily motivational wellness tips!
- Click here to follow me on my personal twitter account (I try to be as transparent as possible and I share my daily wellness tips and challenges)
The herbal recipe described above plus some basic lifestyle adjustments (natural diet and regular physical activity- yes, I know I am not coming up with anything new here… but it’s all about hard work and succeeding at last!) will bring amazing results!
Get started on it now and reduce cellulite until the end of 2013!!!
So… Print out the recipe and head to your local herbalist’s!
I will be very happy to receive your feedback + don’t forget to share this post with your friends!
To your success,
Resources mentioned in this post
More wellness & health resources you can apply for anti-cellulite treatments
- The Alkaline Diet For Beginners
- Natural Remedies For Effective Weight Loss
- Committed to Wellness: Motivational Tips
Grab your eBook copy today
Keep tuned, I will be sharing even more natural recipes to eliminate cellulite!
Don’t want to miss any of my posts? Follow me on: