Are you looking for a safe and effective natural food supplement?
Try alga spirulina! Unlike other algae, it is very easy to use.
I first tried spirulina in my early twenties when I was living in Brighton, UK. I was a regular client at Guarana Bar, which I am pretty sure is still open and I loved their juices, smoothies and teas. I can’t really take guarana as it just makes me too nervous and so I asked them about some other alternatives that are would give me energy without over stimulating and increasing my heartbeat.
On that particular day, I was a little bit hangovered (yes, early twenties…!) and the Guarana Bar waitress suggested one of their special smoothies with some spirulina powder. It worked! I just felt so much better and really energized the way I wanted. I later bought some spirulina tablets and started using them regulary. Spirulina also helped me lose a few extra kilos and maintain healthy weight until today.
Here are some interesting facts about spirulina:
- It has some really strong alkaline properties and so help maintain an overall healthy balance
- It provides energy naturally and unlike supplements like guaraná or ginseng can also be taken if you are caffeine-sensitive
- As many naturopathy experts state, spirulina can be safely taken on a regular basis (there is no need to do on and off periods like in case of royal jelly or some phytotherapy treatments)
- It provides extra energy boost and is great for maintaining a regular workout routine
- It is a great source of proteins, vitamins and minerals; it helps fight food cravings as a body that doesn’t lack any nutrients, simply don’t crave for unhealthy choices…This is one of the reasons why it is an effective natural supplement in weight-loss treatments
- It improves memory and concentration as it is a rich source of Vitamin B complex
- It is rich in protein and therefore results a great supplement for vegans and vegetarians
- It stimulates the immune system and stimulates body’s natural healing abilities
Moreover, it is inexpensive and very easy to use: you simply take a few tablets 2-4 times a day (make sure you don’t exceed a daily dose of 2000-3000 miligrams).
Safety: Spirulina grown in some environments is likely to be contaminated, so stick with varieties grown in controlled settings, and research the brand before you buy.
Give yourself a gift of unlimited energy levels with spirulina! You will be amazed at the results!
Recommended Spirulina Products:
Don’t want to miss any of my posts? Follow me on: