Are you looking for a safe and effective natural food supplement?
Try alga spirulina! Unlike other algae, it is very easy to use.
I first tried spirulina in my early twenties when I was living in Brighton, UK. I was a regular client at Guarana Bar, which I am pretty sure is still open and I loved their juices, smoothies and teas. I can’t really take guarana as it just makes me too nervous and so I asked them about some other alternatives that are would give me energy without over stimulating and increasing my heartbeat.
On that particular day, I was a little bit hangovered (yes, early twenties…!) and the Guarana Bar waitress suggested one of their special smoothies with some spirulina powder. It worked! I just felt so much better and really energized the way I wanted. I later bought some spirulina tablets and started using them regulary. Spirulina also helped me lose a few extra kilos and maintain healthy weight until today.
Here are some interesting facts about spirulina:
- It has some really strong alkaline properties and so help maintain an overall healthy balance
- It provides energy naturally and unlike supplements like guaraná or ginseng can also be taken if you are caffeine-sensitive
- As many naturopathy experts state, spirulina can be safely taken on a regular basis (there is no need to do on and off periods like in case of royal jelly or some phytotherapy treatments)
- It provides extra energy boost and is great for maintaining a regular workout routine
- It is a great source of proteins, vitamins and minerals; it helps fight food cravings as a body that doesn’t lack any nutrients, simply don’t crave for unhealthy choices…This is one of the reasons why it is an effective natural supplement in weight-loss treatments
- It improves memory and concentration as it is a rich source of Vitamin B complex
- It is rich in protein and therefore results a great supplement for vegans and vegetarians
- It stimulates the immune system and stimulates body’s natural healing abilities
Moreover, it is inexpensive and very easy to use: you simply take a few tablets 2-4 times a day (make sure you don’t exceed a daily dose of 2000-3000 miligrams).
Safety: Spirulina grown in some environments is likely to be contaminated, so stick with varieties grown in controlled settings, and research the brand before you buy.
Give yourself a gift of unlimited energy levels with spirulina! You will be amazed at the results!
Recommended Spirulina Products:
Don’t want to miss any of my posts? Follow me on:
Marta Tuchowska is a passionate holistic wellness coach and author on a mission. She wants to help you create a healthy body, mind and spirit through a balanced lifestyle. Marta has a strong background in healing and health (certified in massage therapy, holistic nutrition, aromatherapy and Reiki), and she infuses her natural therapy knowledge with motivational and life coaching to help you create a life full of energy, health and happiness. Marta wants to make it easy, doable and fun. She calls it holistic lifestyle design for modern, 21st-century, busy folks! Check out Marta's work on Amazon, iTunes and YouTube. Join the exciting journey of total body and mind transformation!Read More > >